On-Line School of Network Sciences
Your privacy is important to the On-Line School of Network Sciences (OLSNS) and CellStream, Inc. (CSI). This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that OLSNS and CSI collects, and the ways in which OLSNS and CSI uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
- Information about your use of this website;
- Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website;
- Information about transactions carried out over this website;
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services; and
- Any other information that you send to OLSNS and CSI.
Using personal information
- Administer this website;
- Personalize the website for you;
- Enable your access to and use of the website services;
- Publish information about you on the website;
- Send to you products that you purchase;
- Supply to you services that you purchase;
- Send to you statements and invoices; and
- Collect payments from you.
- As a user, you are automatically signed up for our newsletters and course notices (which you can opt out of). We will not send you any other marketing communications that you do not explicitly request.
Where OLSNS and CSI discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, OLSNS and CSI may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
If we find out our databases have been breached we will notify all our users via email addresses provided to us.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.