On-Line School of Network Sciences
Is this your first time here?
Hello and welcome!!
For full access to courses you'll need to take a minute to create a new account for yourself on this web site. Each of the individual courses may also have a one-time "enrollment key", which you won't need until later. For a video example of the process .
Here are the steps:
- Fill out the New Account form with your details.
- An email will be immediately sent to your email address.
- Read your email, (check Spam/Junk folders) and click on the web link it contains.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
- Now, navigate to and select the course you want to participate in.
- If you are prompted for an "enrollment key" - use the one that your teacher has given you. This will "enroll" you in the course.
- You can now access the full course. From now on you will only need to enter your personal username and password (in the form on this page) to log in and access any course you have enrolled in.