Network Science Certification Program Information
FSR and CSR Certification Programs Overview
Hello and welcome to the Online School of Network Sciences Certification Programs Overview.
We offer two certification programs:
- Certification for Field Service Technicians (FSR's) / Field and CO Engineers
- Certification for Customer Service Representatives (CSR's)
Both programs are focused on skills and knowledge targeted at the Rural Broadband Service Providers.
If you are interested in the FSR certification - please read on....
This book contains an overview of the program as well as information for students and program administrators.
The chapters containing this information are at the right of your screen in the Table of Contents block ----------------->
You are not alone!
Here is a sample of just some of the companies that have participated in this program:
If you are curious about this program, begin by watching the video below:
If you are interested in starting this program at your company, here are the next steps:
- Contact us: email to email@example.com
We will do the following:
- Put in place a project plan with your program administrator
- Register/train your administrator to manage the program within your organization
- We have two getting started guides online:
THANKS FOR WATCHING!